Don’t be shy!
Book An Appointment
- Appointments will continue to be required. We cannot accommodate walk ins.
- Any person exhibiting infectious symptoms will not be admitted.
- If you develop symptoms prior to your appointment, please call or email to reschedule. There is no fee to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you only bring one person with you. They will be in charge of holding the phone to FaceTime in anyone else that is important to you!
- Masks will be required. If you do not have one yet, click here to purchase and it will be ready for you at your appointment. (Use the code ‘appointment’ for a discount). We will also wear a mask during your appointment.
- All contact surfaces will be sanitized between appointments.
- Hand sanitizer will be used at the door.
- We ask that you let us handle the dresses. Clients will not be allowed to browse through the racks. We will pull the dresses off the rack and hold them up for you to see. This will help minimize our contact surfaces.Take a look at our website before coming in and let us know which dresses you are interested in.
- Any dress that has been tried on will be steamed before being returned to the rack.